Tuesday, October 15, 2013

eucharisteo

"trust is the bridge from yesterday to tomorrow, built with thanks. gratitude lays out the planks of trust. i can walk the planks- from known to unknown- and know: He holds."


"the power of sin and death and fear-sent-from-the-enemy are forever ended because we can trust in the bridge even if it's caving
in God even when it's black
in manna-nourishment even when we don't know what it is."



[but again, i refuse to walk the bridge into tomorrow's unknowns. i shame the Bridge-Builder with my worries, my demand to just let me stay here, or go back, but no, not to go on. 
and again He comes to carry me flailing and anxious]



I am so in love with God and all He is teaching me through the book "One Thousand Gifts." The quotes above are just a glimpse of my notes from class with the Most High.






No comments:

Post a Comment