Monday, June 13, 2011

A day in Hawaii: photos

we picked up our last two team members up at the airport. 
and while we waited....what better to do than take pictures??

this picture and the ones following were all at the Needle. I loved this place! So many beautiful mountains and a flowing river, reminded me of the Wild and Wonderful. But as always, there's no place like home. 

the founder of the Republic of China

unicorn-lions from Korea

Monica- she's beautiful right?!

this is where i want to have my wedding reception!




the Needle!


silly bandz










Yesterday was a blast! We are so excited that all of our team is finally here and today is work day #1, WOOHOO! Keep praying that we'll be productive and that lots of kids will be at our first youth night tomorrow. 
My God is so BIG, so strong and so mighty there's nothing my God cannot do...




No comments:

Post a Comment